By Nicole Dean
Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
Winter is a wonderful time for romance. With the cold weather, the perfect stillness, and the additional time for snuggling, you canít go wrong in the romance department.
There are countless ways to show love during the winter ó without running up your credit card bill. Initiate the following ideas with your sweetie, and show him that your warm heart isnít affected by the cold weather or by your budget.
* Light some candles or start a fire in the fireplace and enjoy the day together.
* Scratch his back or rub his feet.
* Bake cookies together.
* Read a book out loud to each other. As kids we enjoyed being read to, and the appeal is still there. Just try it and you'll see.
* Turn on the radio and slow dance to the songs you fell in love listening to. Or find new songs to rekindle your love.
* Look at old photo albums of yourselves when you were kids through your dating years. When's the last time you've had a photo taken together?
* Play a board game or do a jigsaw or crossword puzzle together. There are so many new fun games as well as the old favorites. Make it a priority to spend time together.
* Have a picnic on the living room floor. Serve some wine and cheese or order take out food. Even your ordinary sandwiches will taste delicious when served with the right atmosphere.
So, although the weather outside may be frightful, romance during the winter is definitely delightful. As long as you love him so - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
RomanceYourHusband.com is a website dedicated to helping married couples stay friends and to help them remember why they married each other in the first place. Whether you're looking for words to show love or cheap-romantic-ideas, we can help.
Join the Christian Mommies Forums to participate in our friendly online community, and have grown-up conversation with other Christian moms. As an alternative try our "Mom Site" Affiliate Moms of Faith's online community.
Christian Mommies Home Page - Site Map
Facebook Page - Pinterest - Twitter
Copyright © 2001-2017 Christian-Mommies.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.