By Patti Testerman
1. Write about how you feel about everyday events; writing about the events is fine, but be sure to include the feelings. The goal is to get the intense emotions on paper and out of your body/mind.
2. Write about the issues that are most impacting your life today, particularly any health concerns.
3. Make a list of everything causing you stressówhich can lead to ill-health, then note what you can (or cannot) do about each item.
4. If you canít get an event out of your mindólike an unpleasant conversation with a co-workerówrite what you wish the conversation had unfolded, in dialogue form.
5. Create a mantra or positive affirmation, then journal ways to fulfill the affirmation. An example of a mantra might be: "I am safe, my life is filled with peace." (Editors Note: An inspiring scripture verse would be the perfect fit for a Christian mommy!)
Finally, re-read your journals on a consistent basis, looking for self-defeating or negative patterns.
Join the Christian Mommies Forums to participate in our friendly online community, and have grown-up conversation with other Christian moms. As an alternative try our "Mom Site" Affiliate Moms of Faith's online community.
Christian Mommies Home Page - Site Map
Facebook Page - Pinterest - Twitter
Copyright © 2001-2017 Christian-Mommies.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.