By Denise Willms
Have you been dreaming of working at home for a long time now, but still haven't figured out how to make it happen? The old saying is true, if you want your life to be different, you have to do something different.
Here are some things you can do to take positive action and make this the year you really do start to work from home.
1. Make a choice. What are you going to make money from home? A lot of people get stuck on this very first step. I think they're overwhelmed by all their choices, and afraid of making the wrong one. The worst choice you can make is not to choose anything! If you choose to follow a work-at-home path and later on decide it wasn't the right one for you, that's not a mistake. It's a learning experience, and an important part of learning how to work from home.
2. Start saving. Very few people who work at home make a profit immediately. Start saving now so you can afford to invest the time you need to get your work at home business up and running. You may even want to take a part time job so you can afford your startup expenses.
3. Build relationships with others who are working at home successfully. They may be in your community or online. Ask them what they're days are really like, and for any advice they have for you. Knowing how others make it work may give you the kick-start you need.
4. Seek out quality information about working from home. Make sure your information comes from reliable sources, and has actually worked for the people who are giving it to you.
5. What has been keeping you back from working at home in the past? Do you have a fear you need to address? Are you lacking confidence? Or do you need to develop a skill? Evaluate what has held you back from making this move, and come up with a strategy to overcome it.
Let's make this the year you start working from home too!
Join the Christian Mommies Forums to participate in our friendly online community, and have grown-up conversation with other Christian moms. As an alternative try our "Mom Site" Affiliate Moms of Faith's online community.
Christian Mommies Home Page - Site Map
Facebook Page - Pinterest - Twitter
Copyright © 2001-2017 Christian-Mommies.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.