> Women's Health Archives
Finding Time to Exercise
By Maria Gracia
Can't seem to find time to exercise? Try building a little bit each day into your daily routine.
- Skip the escalator and elevator. Rather than taking the elevator or escalator in work or at the shopping mall, take the stairs instead.
- Park far. Park at least a block away from work or get off the bus/train a few stops early. Walk the rest of the way.
- Go on an active date. Rather than meeting with a friend for lunch, consider going biking, roller blading or swimming together instead.
- Multi-task. Do some calisthenics or ride a stationary bike while watching your favorite television program. Do some simple stretches, while you're on the telephone and you're on hold. Waiting for the washing machine or dryer to finish, or waiting for a computer file to download? Now is a great time for some sit ups or leg lifts!
- Do a 10-minute work-out each day. Schedule just 10 minutes of exercise per day on your calendar. By the time the month is over, you will have exercised over 300 minutes!
Join the Christian Mommies Forums to participate in our friendly online community, and have grown-up conversation with other Christian moms. As an alternative try our "Mom Site" Affiliate Moms of Faith's online community.
Christian Mommies Home Page - Site Map
Facebook Page - Pinterest - Twitter
Copyright © 2001-2018 Christian-Mommies.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.