By Denise Willms
Work at home business owners often start their new at-home careers filled with inspiration and ideas for services they can provide, and what their new-found freedom will bring to them. If you're like most, you might have looked forward to more time with the kids, more time to pursue your interests, more time spent on building the life you want for you and your family.
But in all the excitement of preparing to work at home, did you remember to plan how you would market your new work-at-home business?
When I realized that clients for my new virtual assistant business would not just show up out of nowhere, I panicked. After all the time I had invested in building a business, now I had to learn how to market it too? But then I got to work.
And I quickly found out that marketing isn't as scary as it sounds. It's simply telling other people about your work-at-home business. Then telling them again. And again. And again.
If you create a marketing plan, marketing your work-at-home business doesn't need to take a lot of time.
Here are some very effective ways you can market your business in three hours a week or less. Just choose the ones you have time for.
1. Make insightful posts in some popular forums for your niche (30 min)
2. Leave thoughtful comments on your target market's favorite blogs (30 min)
3. Write an inspiring post on your own blog and share it with your social networks (30 min)
4. Submit your website to online directories. (30 minutes)
5. Connect with your target market on their favorite social networks (30 minutes)
6. Write an article (30 minutes)
7. Submit your article to the most popular sites for your market (1 hour)
However you decide to market your work-at-home business it's important to do it consistently. Over time, your consistent effort will bring you the results you want, and you will discover your work-at-home success.
Join the Christian Mommies Forums to participate in our friendly online community, and have grown-up conversation with other Christian moms. As an alternative try our "Mom Site" Affiliate Moms of Faith's online community.
Christian Mommies Home Page - Site Map
Facebook Page - Pinterest - Twitter
Copyright © 2001-2017 Christian-Mommies.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.