> Homemaking Archives
5 Simple Ways to Get Organized for the Holidays
By Maria Gracia
The holidays are approaching. Here are 5 great ways to get organized for this festive season.
- FIND GIFTS IN YOUR OWN HOME. This is the perfect time of year to go through your home with a large plastic bag, and gather all those items you no longer need or want. The holiday season is the perfect time to donate clothing, toys, coats, etc. to needy families. Donate to the Salvation Army, or another charity organization. You will have an even merrier holiday, knowing that you helped someone else.
- MAKE A LIST. Don't try to keep everything you have to do in your head. Create a written list of Holiday To-Do's, and check off each task as it is completed.
- DON'T OVERBOOK. It's the holidays, and you will want to spend time with your family and friends. Just be careful not to schedule a million activities, or you'll end up exhausting yourself.
- ENJOY THE SEASON. Along with the holidays, comes a lot of running around from place to place. There's no doubt about that. However, schedule some quiet time for yourself and your family to enjoy the true meaning of the season.
- SET NEW YEAR'S GOALS. Now is the perfect time to come up with your goals for the New Year. Make a Master List of all you would like to accomplish. Then, trim the list down to include your high-priority goals. Finally, break those goals you've chosen into mini-goals with deadlines. Schedule time in your calendar to work towards reaching them!
Join the Christian Mommies Forums to participate in our friendly online community, and have grown-up conversation with other Christian moms. As an alternative try our "Mom Site" Affiliate Moms of Faith's online community.
Christian Mommies Home Page - Site Map
Facebook Page - Pinterest - Twitter
Copyright © 2001-2017 Christian-Mommies.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.