> Homemaking Archives
5 Quick Time-Saving Tips
By Maria Gracia
A minute saved is a minute earned! Try out these 5 quick and easy time saving tips!
- SEND BACK THE ORIGINAL. Rather than typing up a brand new letter, answer routine correspondence right on the original letter you received. Make a copy for your records and mail the original back to the sender with your response.
- PREPARE FOR PHONE CALLS. Before you call someone, make a list of important things you want to say or ask. This way, you won't forget anything, and you won't have to waste time calling back later.
- SAVE YOUR WORK OFTEN. If you use the computer at home or at work, and you're typing a word processing document, or entering data, etc. be sure to keep saving your work at least every 10-15 minutes. If your computer freezes up, you will have retained most of your work, and you won't waste time having to do everything all over again.
- FOLD SHEETS IN A PILLOWCASE. As soon as you pull sheets and pillow cases out of the dryer, or off the line, place all matching flat sheets, fitted sheets and additional pillowcases, inside one of the matching pillowcases. The entire set will be together next time you want to use it.
- CREATE A TV-EXERCISE SESSION. Exercise in front of the TV, while you're catching up on the news, or watching a favorite program. Doing both at the same time could buy you 30-60 minutes of free time later, and your viewing session will be a lot healthier!
Join the Christian Mommies Forums to participate in our friendly online community, and have grown-up conversation with other Christian moms. As an alternative try our "Mom Site" Affiliate Moms of Faith's online community.
Christian Mommies Home Page - Site Map
Facebook Page - Pinterest - Twitter
Copyright © 2001-2018 Christian-Mommies.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.