By Rachel Paxton
1) Make a paste of baking soda and water and rub on insect bites to relieve itching.
2) Remove coffee and tea stains by scrubbing pots or cups with baking soda and a plastic scouring pad.
3) Add 1/3 cup baking soda to a wash cycle as a bleach booster or to the rinse cycle for cleaner smelling laundry.
4) To remove black scuff marks from floor, rub them with a paste of baking soda and water.
5) Clean fiberglass showers and tubs with baking soda sprinkled on a sponge. Sponge clean and wipe dry.
6) Soak sour smelling dishcloths and sponges in water and baking soda solution.
7) Use a solution of water and baking soda to clean and deodorize the inside of your microwave.
8) Put a few spoonfuls in a cup of water in the microwave, boil for two minutes, then wipe down the inside with a sponge.
9) Sprinkle a little baking soda into the laundry hamper to minimize odors.
10) Remove crayon marks from walls by scrubbing gently with an old toothbrush and a paste of baking soda and water.
Originally published at Suite 101.
Join the Christian Mommies Forums to participate in our friendly online community, and have grown-up conversation with other Christian moms. As an alternative try our "Mom Site" Affiliate Moms of Faith's online community.
Christian Mommies Home Page - Site Map
Facebook Page - Pinterest - Twitter
Copyright © 2001-2018 Christian-Mommies.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.