Thread: 33 week update

Default 33 week update

So yesterday I hit 33 weeks... whoa, time really is flying, isn't it?! So far everything is ticking along as it should... no concerns from the Dr or me. Healthy as a horse and other than the usual aches and pains, it's business as usual! My Dr referred me to the top OB in Red Deer for a consult (since I'm "high-risk" aka a VBAC) so that happens on May 23 and I'd love prayers that he's happy & willing to go through with a TOL.

Today I just hit a wall, energy-wise... The week has been SO BUSY and not a moment to sit down or catch my breath so I've just been lying low today. Feels like my body was saying, Ok Margi enough! So I spent the morning on the couch with many Sawyer-snuggles and I'll probably nap when he does here shortly.

So that's it. Nothing too exciting or scary or amazing happening here... other than the incredible miracle of life that God is knitting inside me... that never ceases to make me pause & be SO thankful & amazed!
    Margi, wife to a hero, mom of 3 warriors and 1 princess:
    Blake - 2003, Nicholas - 2005, Sawyer - 2010, and Elise - June 2012

I'm so glad you're having such a healthy pregnancy!! Its such a blessing to not have any major complications!! Praying you get a restful day in today...sounds like you need it
    Anna ~ Wife to Victor ~ Mommy to Ashlyn & Kiera

Wow! 33 weeks already!? I love getting to those 30-something weeks and watching each one tick by... closer and closer! SooooOOOOooo happy it's uncomplicated! Praise God!
    Daughter of the King
    Wife to one
    Mama of two

Too many blessings to count

Thanks for the update, Margi! Sounds good!
    JULIE
    married July 1989
    husband + 12 gifts