Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna's check-in thread

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup_97140 View Post
    I totally understand Anna, the last month or so with the twins were spent mostly not sleeping from pain and peeing all night. I actually ended up sleeping sitting up on the couch with my legs raised on a chair because the swelling was so bad it hurt any other way. But be encouraged, I made it, and am doing it again! LOL!! It will seem like such a short time once baby is here!
    I pray for good rest today and maybe a baby if it's the Lord's will!!

Blessings,
    Amber
    O I know it'll be worth it all I can't wait to hold my lil girly!! I'm skipping a nap today even though I *could* take one and going to see if that helps. I think I'm not sleeping mostly because I just hurt. She's sitting *so* low... I mean, I thought Ashlyn was low, but this lil gal is just way down there and I think that's why I get so crampy...then it pulls around to my back too so laying on my side isn't comfy, laying on my back hurts, and laying on my tummy isn't an option...lol. I'm down to just 5 days until my due date so even if I go overdue it can't be but so much longer I just keep reminding myself that they are SO worth it! The first minute of holding your precious new baby is worth every ache and pain

Quote Originally Posted by JRBL View Post
    I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable Anna~ ::hugs:: I pray you can get rested before labor and I'm praying it's smooth for you!
    Thanks Jen! I really didn't mean to come off as whiny (although that is how I felt...lol) because I know there is so many women out there who just want to be in my shoes right now. I will get through this! I have a chiropractor appointment in an hour or so and hopefully that will help the back pain for one night! I know I will survive and my beautiful baby will be worth every sleepless night (even the ones that are coming AFTER she's born )
    Anna ~ Wife to Victor ~ Mommy to Ashlyn & Kiera

Do you have a recliner to rest in for a little bit, hon? Just to rest your eyes, maybe? I know you don't want to hear it - hang in there - almost there to victory!
    JULIE
    married July 1989
    husband + 12 gifts

Quote Originally Posted by LovinMommyLife View Post
    I know I will survive and my beautiful baby will be worth every sleepless night (even the ones that are coming AFTER she's born )
    I always sleep WAY better once the baby's out. Sure you're up many times at night but I was exhausted enough I could fall asleep immediately after... It's these last weeks that I struggle so badly with insomnia and it's tough because you do kinda want to 'stock up' for labour & after. ((hugs)) We'll both soon be on the other side!!
    Margi, wife to a hero, mom of 3 warriors and 1 princess:
    Blake - 2003, Nicholas - 2005, Sawyer - 2010, and Elise - June 2012

Quote Originally Posted by JY View Post
    Do you have a recliner to rest in for a little bit, hon? Just to rest your eyes, maybe? I know you don't want to hear it - hang in there - almost there to victory!
    Yeah... I usually end up on the recliner a while... the couch and while... and then back in bed
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof3boyz View Post
    I always sleep WAY better once the baby's out. Sure you're up many times at night but I was exhausted enough I could fall asleep immediately after... It's these last weeks that I struggle so badly with insomnia and it's tough because you do kinda want to 'stock up' for labour & after. ((hugs)) We'll both soon be on the other side!!
    I know!! And we'll be snuggling our little sweeties I can't wait!

The chiropractor appointment was GREAT! Maybe God just knew I needed that before I go into labor? I feel like a different person now So far all the cramping and contractions are really pulling around my back (just like my back labor with Ashlyn) so I think that was really messing with my back... I can actually sit here without a backache tonight! PTL!!

And thanks Jen! You are such an inspiration to me when your pg
    eta: Ok... you're an inspiration to me ALL the time!! But I meant, you have really inspired me to focus on the positive in pregnancy especially

So happy the chiropractor helped you, oh so close before baby girl arrives, and I am always told I am strange because I think the easy part is after labor and dealing with a newborn, I feel wonderful lol I can sleep when I actually lay down and close my eyes no pain no tossing and turning I can eat anything I want lol yup I feel way to good to have post partum blues lol those last few weeks are tough! Praying for a fast smooth delivery!
    Mom to 4 boys (10,7,4,3)

Thanks for the prayers ladies! I had a WONDERFUL night last night! For the first time all week, it didn't hurt my back to lay down I slept for most of 9 hours and needed every bit of that! I still felt crampy, but at least with the backache mostly gone, I could SLEEP! I feel so much better this morning... still tired and 9 months pg, but better

Praise the Lord! That is wonderful! I am so happy for you. Maybe today will be the day, I hope your labor starts after a wonderful night's sleep!

Blessings,
    Amber
    Mom to Emma Simone (9/1/05), Noah Reagan (5/1/07-5/3/07), Makelah Rose (9/11/08 ), Savannah Kacy Grace (11/05/10), Spencer Casey (11/05/10), and Xander due 10/2012

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup_97140 View Post
    Praise the Lord! That is wonderful! I am so happy for you. Maybe today will be the day, I hope your labor starts after a wonderful night's sleep!

Blessings,
    Amber
    O me too! Although at this point, I'll take whatever I get But I think that would just be fantastic to at least get in some sleep before labor kicks in! With Ashlyn I lost 2 nights of sleep before she was born and that was rough! I'm at least hoping to not miss more than 1 night this round...I figure I survived her labor so I'll probably survive this one too though

Anna, I'm SO glad you had a good night's sleep! I know I got to the point at the end of my pregnancy with Meg where my inability to sleep was really affecting my overall outlook. But God knows exactly what we can bear and is always taking care of us, isn't He? So thankful you finally got some relief from your discomfort and some good sleep. Now for that little one to make an appearance...

((Hugs!))
    ~Lynn
    Blessed to be a wife and mommy
    Noah Michael~Feb. 2008
    Margaret Joy~Nov. 2011

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast