Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna's check-in thread

Default Anna's check-in thread

Just thought I'd check in again today ... and decided to just make myself a new thread to check in to every day Its been a rough day and tonight I'm feeling really crampy and blah again. That's kinda been the norm the last day or so. Hopefully I can either sleep really good tonight or maybe it'll be *the night* Baby is still not moving a whole lot and when she does, she is SO LOW, it hurts! So I'm enjoying the few movements that aren't super painful yet and just praying I get to hold my lil miracle soon!
    Anna ~ Wife to Victor ~ Mommy to Ashlyn & Kiera

Remember what happened with Sawyer? I went into the hospital 9 days before I was due (5 days before my booked c/s) because I felt almost no movement and I was worried. They decided to do a c/s since I was in hospital anyway and it turns out I went into labour before they got me into OR.

So I agree with Ashlee... less movement often does happen just before or in early stages of labour
    Margi, wife to a hero, mom of 3 warriors and 1 princess:
    Blake - 2003, Nicholas - 2005, Sawyer - 2010, and Elise - June 2012

Yeah, Ashlyn was the same way... this baby is so up and down with movements! One day she's crazy and the next I don't feel anything, so I never know.
    I feel really crampy again this morning, but that's pretty much become the norm lately. Today is a rainy, stormy. dreary kind of day so it would be perfect day to go into labor Dh says I'm just supposed to have the baby today (as if its just *that* easy )

I pray you feel better today and have a nice slow relaxed day!!

Blessings,
    Amber
    Mom to Emma Simone (9/1/05), Noah Reagan (5/1/07-5/3/07), Makelah Rose (9/11/08 ), Savannah Kacy Grace (11/05/10), Spencer Casey (11/05/10), and Xander due 10/2012

Well I pray all this campiness is changing the cervix more and more and you get one of those 90 minutes labor I am so jealous over lol praying for you and babe
    Mom to 4 boys (10,7,4,3)

Quote Originally Posted by mumof3boyz View Post
    So I agree with Ashlee... less movement often does happen just before or in early stages of labour
    Agreeing here too!
    Kim
    Wife to Alan 01
    Mom to Liam 7, Fiona 6, Callum 3, Alanna 2 and Malcolm (April)!!

To Him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, to Him be the glory ~Eph. 3:20

http://cardsbykim.wordpress.com

Well today was a rough one, but hopefully the rough days are just preparing my body for labor I had a nap this afternoon...ahhhh... and now I think I'll just spend the evening being as lazy as I feel like

Yep, yep! Store up that energy, gal! You'll need it soon enough.

Been watching and reading. Can't wait to hear more. Just love all the pregnancy and birth details.
    Daughter of the King
    Wife to one
    Mama of two

Too many blessings to count

Another rough night (I think each one gets a little worse, but we're surviving!) but I feel a little better this morning. It seems like the worst is when I try to sleep... somehow my body just won't let me relax? I finally prayed last night (prayed...begged...pleaded) for a few hours of sleep and got it! I'm getting more and more ready to just have this over with and meet my lil peanut!

I totally understand Anna, the last month or so with the twins were spent mostly not sleeping from pain and peeing all night. I actually ended up sleeping sitting up on the couch with my legs raised on a chair because the swelling was so bad it hurt any other way. But be encouraged, I made it, and am doing it again! LOL!! It will seem like such a short time once baby is here!
    I pray for good rest today and maybe a baby if it's the Lord's will!!

Blessings,
    Amber
    Mom to Emma Simone (9/1/05), Noah Reagan (5/1/07-5/3/07), Makelah Rose (9/11/08 ), Savannah Kacy Grace (11/05/10), Spencer Casey (11/05/10), and Xander due 10/2012

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast