Thread: sitting and such...

Default sitting and such...

a few weeks ago we went to have some photos done of the kids and I sat Matthew down in the grass and he stayed put for a couple of minutes and this is the shot we were able get...

and here is one of all 3 kiddos...

I sure am loving watching and listening to all the new things Matthew is learning every day! He is sitting up great now, and scooting (backwards ) and babbling up a storm! How is everyone else doing these days?
    Hope,happily married for 16 years and homeschooling mommy to 3 wonderful blessings: Jacob 12, Savannah 8, and Matthew Logan born on 11.11.11!

Great pictures!! I love seeing the CMoms kiddos!!!

Blessings,
    Amber
    Mom to Emma Simone (9/1/05), Noah Reagan (5/1/07-5/3/07), Makelah Rose (9/11/08 ), Savannah Kacy Grace (11/05/10), Spencer Casey (11/05/10), and Xander due 10/2012

Ohhh what gorgeous pics!!! Your kids are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

Charlie is doing well. He's not walking yet. He'll take two or three little scoot steps but then sit down or plop down. Hee hee! But I love the pace he is going. Grace was walking at 10 months! This makes me feel like he is still a baby and I can soak it up just that much longer! YAY!

He also seems to be mimicking just about every sound and word we make. His favorites to say right now are "all done" "up down" and "thank you." Of course they all sound pretty close to the same but I can tell he is trying different sounds and says them over and over after one of us said them. Grace is really into "back and forth" and "up and down" so that where he got the "up down" from. It's so cool! Grace is/was/has been on the lower end of normal in her speech. So hearing a baby making real words is super cool! And he'll throw in a "mama" once in a while when he wants me. Yay!
    Daughter of the King
    Wife to one
    Mama of two

Too many blessings to count

Aww he is a cutie, I absolutely love the one with all 3 I love the pose wonder if I could get all my boys to do that lol
    Mom to 4 boys (10,7,4,3)

Quote Originally Posted by melloyellochelle View Post
    And he'll throw in a "mama" once in a while when he wants me. Yay!
    I can't wait for that one! LOL

Oh, and Melinda uhmmm, I have a teeny little confession....Matthew rolled off the pile right after the snap! but thankfully it was nice cushy grass! LOL
    Hope,happily married for 16 years and homeschooling mommy to 3 wonderful blessings: Jacob 12, Savannah 8, and Matthew Logan born on 11.11.11!

Those pictures are great!!
    Kim
    Wife to Alan 01
    Mom to Liam 7, Fiona 6, Callum 3, Alanna 2 and Malcolm (April)!!

To Him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, to Him be the glory ~Eph. 3:20

http://cardsbykim.wordpress.com

Cute! Nice pics! Zach is 10 mths. now and pulls himself up to standing in the playpen. They sure grow quick!
    JULIE
    married July 1989
    husband + 12 gifts

Love, love, love those pictures! I've always wanted to do family pictures in jeans and white shirts.

Meg is very suddenly mobile--rolling all over the place and starting to push herself up, almost to her hands and knees. She is constantly delighting us with her smiles and giggles. I'll try to post some vacation pictures in the picture sharing section.
    ~Lynn
    Blessed to be a wife and mommy
    Noah Michael~Feb. 2008
    Margaret Joy~Nov. 2011