Thread: Pregnancy dreams

Default Pregnancy dreams

Yeah, I've been having some seriously disturbing pregnancy dreams. Last night I dreamt that the baby died, and I was at my docs office going to do an ultrasound to show me or make sure and my kids (totally different and older than I actually have) were with me. But the doctors and ultrasound tech, instead of doing the ultrasound to show the baby played comedy videos instead. When asked if I was upset I said the only thing hard was telling Dh. Then I was at home telling Dh, but then I got a doppler and found the heartbeat.

My brain is seriously wired weird right now. My dreams the night before were crazy too. It's nice to know i'm getting enough sleep for dreaming, but I really wished they were more pleasant. Gonna pray hard about this!

Just wanted to share,
    Blessings,
    Amber
    Mom to Emma Simone (9/1/05), Noah Reagan (5/1/07-5/3/07), Makelah Rose (9/11/08 ), Savannah Kacy Grace (11/05/10), Spencer Casey (11/05/10), and Xander due 10/2012

Thanks gal! I so appreciate it!

Amber
    Mom to Emma Simone (9/1/05), Noah Reagan (5/1/07-5/3/07), Makelah Rose (9/11/08 ), Savannah Kacy Grace (11/05/10), Spencer Casey (11/05/10), and Xander due 10/2012

I have a friend who has been having equally troubling pregnancy dreams. I'll definitely pray for you too! ((hugs))
    Kim
    Wife to Alan 01
    Mom to Liam 7, Fiona 6, Callum 3, Alanna 2 and Malcolm (April)!!

To Him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, to Him be the glory ~Eph. 3:20

http://cardsbykim.wordpress.com

Oh I remember when I was pregnant with ds1 I had horrible disturbing dreams I hated sleeping at night but strangely I never did with the others(thankfully) I will say a pray for you, pray for a peaceful night sleep, a sweet sleep with ds1 I started praying "When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet." (Proverbs 3:24 KJV)
    Mom to 4 boys (10,7,4,3)

Thank you for the prayers! I know my flesh is still sinful and can be lead down bad paths, even while sleeping, so i need to remember to ask the Lord to cover my dreams each night. We use to always pray for all of our dreams and protection, not sure why we stopped, but obviously we still need to do that!!

Thanks for the Proverbs, that is a great one!!

Blessings sweet sisters!
    Amber

Praying about the dreams!