Thread: Middle names to go wtih Kaylee?

Default Middle names to go wtih Kaylee?

So I thought we were settled on Kiera, but dh says he really doesn't like it as good as Kaylee. My problem is that somehow I'm having a really hard time coming up with a middle name for Kaylee, so I need suggestions I want something with either 1 syllable or the accent on the 2nd syllable. I've got nothing that I like so anything will help
    Also I need ideas on how to spell Kaylee?
    Thanks ladies
    Anna ~ Wife to Victor ~ Mommy to Ashlyn & Kiera

I was thinking of Kaylee Rose, too. I have a niece who is Kylie Rose. Also....

Kaylee Joy
    Kaylee Hope
    Kaylee Grace
    Kaylee Rae
    Kaylee Ann
    "If all you had today was what you were thankful for yesterday...what would you have?"
    Married to Andrew since 2001
    Mom to 4 Precious Kiddos

I have a niece named Kaylee Joelle which I think is pretty cute...

Also friends with a Hailey Lauren (accent on 2nd syllable la-REN) which would work with Kaylee just as well.

Hope that helps... we're struggling with names this time more than ever! First name is settled but we can't agree on middle names... sigh...
    Margi, wife to a hero, mom of 3 warriors and 1 princess:
    Blake - 2003, Nicholas - 2005, Sawyer - 2010, and Elise - June 2012

Our neighbor is Kaylee Mae. Flows so well. I think it's really cute. I like the one syllable, ending in a vowel sound with Kaylee.

Kaylee Mae
    Kaylee Rae
    Kaylee Joy

I'm sure there are more. Just what comes to mind right off the top.
    Daughter of the King
    Wife to one
    Mama of two

Too many blessings to count

I love the spelling that Eva suggested. (Big surprise coming from me, right? lol!)

As for middle names, I think a lot of great suggestions have been made. Rose stands out for me. We all like the names we pick to be perfect, don't we? I'm still waffling over whether or not this babe's middle will be Brianne or Brianna. We always give our kids their grandparents name for their middle. Last grandparent to receive the honour is Grandpa Brian. (Obviously we'll use Brian if it is a boy.)

One of the things I've learned, though, is that in the choosing process, as long as you choose a middle name that you really like, it will be okay. Having 'set' middle names was really hard. Especially Alanna. We knew we needed to use my mom's name (Marianne) if she was a girl. Such a mouthful for a middle name in my opinion! Nothing "went" with it. Nothing "flowed". Not even Alanna (I thought). But now that she's had the name for a couple of years, the combo has grown on me. And it feels like it flows now, even though before it didn't. I know. I'm weird. I just thought I'd throw my experience with middle name struggles out there.
    Kim
    Wife to Alan 01
    Mom to Liam 7, Fiona 6, Callum 3, Alanna 2 and Malcolm (April)!!

To Him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, to Him be the glory ~Eph. 3:20

http://cardsbykim.wordpress.com

Kim, that's funny because Brianne would be on my list except its my sister's daughter's middle name. I LOVE Renae, but its my brother's daughter's middle name. I would love Rose, but its the middle name of an ex bff and she would think I was naming my child after her (because she's like that) and I REALLY don't want anyone to think I would name my child after her
    Anna ~ Wife to Victor ~ Mommy to Ashlyn & Kiera

I have seen so many various spellings of kaylee,I have seen kayley, kaleigh, kalee, Caleigh, Caylee

the ones I know have middle names
    kaylee rye
    kaylee mae
    kaylee Siree (Suh-ree)
    kaylee Marie
    Mom to 4 boys (10,7,4,3)

I like kaylee Marie but then you've got that whole Casey Anthony thing going on.
    I also like-
    Kaylee Grace
    Kaylee Ann
    Kaylee Kathleen
    Kaylee Elizabeth
    Kaylee Danielle
    Kaylee Renae

This is to much fun some one stop me!
    Tammy
    Wife to Stephen
    Mom to Abbey 16, Andy 13, Anna 9, and Aidan 6 years

I like Caleigh Anne lol or Kaleigh Anne I think thats my favorite lol,
    Mom to 4 boys (10,7,4,3)

Ditto on Anne or Ann. Rolls nice.
    "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord. They keep saying to those who despise Me, 'The Lord says: You will have peace.' And to all who follow the stubbornness of their hearts they say, 'No harm will come to you.'" Jeremiah 23:16-17

Important audio message: Why 80-90% fall away!