Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well this is odd...

Quote Originally Posted by kim View Post
    Delivery will make it all go away.
    Truer words have never been spoken... this applies to sciatica, heartburn, etc etc etc
    Margi, wife to a hero, mom of 3 warriors and 1 princess:
    Blake - 2003, Nicholas - 2005, Sawyer - 2010, and Elise - June 2012

Quote Originally Posted by melinda View Post
    And my boys think you poop a baby out and some moms can't so the doctors remove them from the belly just cut you right open (both sisters have scars they have seen) and I have never corrected them lol they will find out one day lol
    That's kinda what my boys thought last time too... but then I did tell them it was a special place made for the babies to come out so not exactly like pooping! And Blake thought it would be way less painful to have it that way than the Dr cutting you open... yay for at least one VBAC supporter in the family!!! lol
    Margi, wife to a hero, mom of 3 warriors and 1 princess:
    Blake - 2003, Nicholas - 2005, Sawyer - 2010, and Elise - June 2012

LOL! Love all the kids' reactions. So fun!

Coooooome on bebe! We so wanna meet ya!

Praying Kim!
    Daughter of the King
    Wife to one
    Mama of two

Too many blessings to count

Melinda, I can completely see how it could be mistaken for carpel tunnel. It is very similar. Can't wait for it to go away! It didn't hurt as badly this morning, but that could just be because I was up every 45minutes to an hour with Alanna. And then Callum. What a weird night. I long for a newborn...lol... at least then when I wake up I won't have to physically get out of bed every time! Crazy what a difference that makes for how tired you feel!

LOL!! Regarding the kids thinking you poop a baby out! heehee! That actually was a part of my conversation with my kids. They drew the parallel, and really it does make sense to make that comparison. It's the only experience they have, that they *know*, that can help them make sense of mommy pushing the baby out. Mine understand that pushing the baby out is different, lol, but when I was making sure they understood that it was hard work to push out a baby and that mommy might make some noises (and that it's okay!) Liam was quick to say "Sometimes when I'm going to the bathroom I have to make noises to get it to come out too. And it hurts a little too!" We can laugh, (and believe me, I did - after the kids weren't around, of course!) but if that's how they can process and understand the concept enough to be okay with it.... then that works for me!

I'm starting to get THE phone calls. You know.. the ones that make you want to screen your calls all day long. lol. NO. There is no baby. No. My status on facebook does not mean I'm in labour. I'm not the type to put cryptic messages out there regarding labour. If I'm in labour and I want to tell you on facebook, I'll make it obvious. lol.

I'm ready baby!! Let's get this show on the road!! (Although I must admit, I'm really glad we've reached a full week past Easter.)
    Kim
    Wife to Alan 01
    Mom to Liam 7, Fiona 6, Callum 3, Alanna 2 and Malcolm (April)!!

To Him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, to Him be the glory ~Eph. 3:20

http://cardsbykim.wordpress.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12