Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trying again?

FertilAid - Since Dh hates taking pills, this supp may be the best, I have heard it has most of the sperm-friendly vitamins and nutrients all in one. http://www.fertilaid.com/male-fertility.asp lots of my friends have their husband take this whether they have fertility issues or not just because it increases healthy sperm

Ginseng - 500 mg can boost testosterone and may help give sperm extra energy.

Pycogenol - An antioxidant that may raise sperm count

l-arg - been reported to dry up CM and making ovulation spotty. But l-arg will help his sperm count.

Fish Oil - 1000 mg Improves egg health, and increase cm(for you) but will raise sperm count for him
    Last edited by melinda; 04-29-2012 at 11:35 AM.
    Mom to 4 boys (10,7,4,3)

Some foods that help raise testerone(which help in good sperm production, I read that men that suffer with lower testerone levels have fertility issues) but I think pills would be easier lol you mentioned once about his sex drive being low which is a big sign of lower testerone level

Full-fat dairy (whole milk, cheese, ice cream, yogurt)
    Poultry (choose fattier varieties like dark meat and skin)
    Meat (choose fattier, well-marbled cuts)
    Animal-based cooking fats (lard, butter, ghee, bacon grease, schmaltz)
    Eggs (eat at least 2 a day and 4-6 a day if you are a vegetarian)
    Nuts (almonds, walnuts, cashews, peanuts)
    Seeds (pumpkin seeds, sunflower, sesame seeds)
    Olive oil and other plant-based oils like nut oils, palm oil, coconut oil
    Fatty fish (salmon, sardines, tuna)
    Gelatin (in Jello desserts, consomme, aspic, or taken as a supplement)
    Orange and dark green fruits and vegetables (carrots, tomatoes, swiss chard, winter squash, apricots, V-8 juice)
    Garlic
    Oatmeal
    Whole wheat bread
    Mom to 4 boys (10,7,4,3)

And wonder if the diva cup or any menstrual cup would help increase the chances, I know mentioned it once about having them go in cup then insert cup and ALL the sperm are right there at the cervix so you don't have to worry about the little weaker ones wearin themselves out and quit bout time they make it to cervix lol I know women who have used it for gender swaying but not for fertility reason I told my sister but she doesnt own or want a menstrual cup(she been trying for 3yrs and have had 4 unsuccessful iui) anyways just an idea lol I been praying for you and your attitude of praise is amazing and I believe God sees it, so hang on and don't give up Jesus said keep knocking and the door will be open, I pray that God will give you the desires of your heart
    Mom to 4 boys (10,7,4,3)

I did get pregnant once using the instead cups. We would DTD then before I even moved would put the instead cup in and walk around with it for hours. I think I left it in too long once for my body's liking (says you can keep it in for 12 hours I think) and started feeling funny, but once I took it out I was much better!!
    For Cm, Astroglide is awesome. Got preggo maybe four times on that too. It's sperm friendly and cheaper than pre-seed!

I pray all of these suggestions the ladies have given you helps. There were some great ones!

I will keep praying you through this too my friend! Remember to not let the devil have his way with your heart, telling you bad things about why your womb hasn't been opened yet. The Lord has an amazing plan for you. You are His beloved child and He wants the best for you!
    I love you, and will keep lifting you up before the throne!!

Blessings,
    Amber
    Mom to Emma Simone (9/1/05), Noah Reagan (5/1/07-5/3/07), Makelah Rose (9/11/08 ), Savannah Kacy Grace (11/05/10), Spencer Casey (11/05/10), and Xander due 10/2012

Just putting this out there but have you ever considered chiropractic care? Here's a few articles that might be interesting for you!

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/inf...ropractic.html

http://fertility.amuchbetterway.com/...-chiropractor/

http://www.echiropractor.net/images/...racticCare.pdf
    Mama to 3 beautiful kids!
    Kylah Christine - March 31/06
    Liam Joshua - Dec. 1/07
    Ethan Kenneth Raymond - Oct. 29/09

hi

I really found this site helpful when I was researching fertility.

http://infertility.health-info.org/i...s-natural.html

Kathaleen ~ Mamma to 4 at home & 2 daughters in our hearts.

http://infertility.about.com/od/bett...ubrication.htm

There's more on canola oil as lube if want you can google, it's one of the things that won't hinder sperm or slow it down, some lubes wont kill sperm but it can slow them down, we use canola oil all the time because it won't dry out either like lubes do (or gum up or become sticky) and it's cheap lol (we put it in a small travel size saline bottle)
    Mom to 4 boys (10,7,4,3)

The cup idea is a good one, and I JUST had the revelation as to why we should probably be using a lubricant - not because I don't make enough CM, but I guess there are substances that make it even easier for dh's sperm to swim 'upstream'?... Am I finally getting the idea? Lol I'm so slow sometimes...

I'll go check out those other sites. Thanks ladies!

God is still working on my heart and helping me move through this. I'm so grateful He's always there!
    Sarah

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345