Thread: Please pray for my sanity - lol (TTC)

Default Please pray for my sanity - lol (TTC)

I may go insane

Today I am either 14 or 15 DPO with no AF and multiple negative HPTs. I know that I O'd because I chart. My temps are remaining elevated and I've had several symptoms (nausea after eating, gas, my boobs are noticeably bigger, spotted for 2 days and then nothing) . My longest LP so far has only been 11 days - so this is a real change in pattern. DH and I are thoroughly confused by all the BFNs.

It's so frustrating to not know what happening inside my own body - and being pregnant is kind of a big deal!!!! If I'm not preggo than I'd at least like AF to show so I can move on to the next cycle!

Anyone have any experiences like this? I am trying to give it to God and just wait to see what happens, but I am struggling with that right now.
    Married 05/18/08
    Our marriage verse: Psalm 92:12-15

14[Growing in grace] they shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be full of sap [of spiritual vitality] and [rich in the] verdure [of trust, love, and contentment].

Sometimes it can take awhile for BFP's to show. Hoping you get an answer soon!
    "If all you had today was what you were thankful for yesterday...what would you have?"
    Married to Andrew since 2001
    Mom to 4 Precious Kiddos

Wow! I don't have a like story to share, but I sure do hope for some GOOD NEWS soon! Will definitely pray for your sanity as you wait to know more.
    Daughter of the King
    Wife to one
    Mama of two

Too many blessings to count

I usually gets tons of BFNs before a BFP... It always shows up late for me... that being said, I'll pray for you either way!
    Margi, wife to a hero, mom of 3 warriors and 1 princess:
    Blake - 2003, Nicholas - 2005, Sawyer - 2010, and Elise - June 2012

Yep, with baby# 3 I got a BFN the first time I tested (and had to resist testing 100 more times) I waited a few days - maybe a week? and then finally got a bfp the next time around. It is so hard to wait!

(hugs) it is really hard to wait!! Praying for peace no matter what!
    Anna ~ Wife to Victor ~ Mommy to Ashlyn & Kiera

What was the outcome? Another show of AF or a BFP or ??
    Daughter of the King
    Wife to one
    Mama of two

Too many blessings to count